Wednesday, April 18, 2007

just... wait.... a little longer

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT! UNBELIVABLE PLOT TWIST!

No, its not the part where I spoil the episodes of 24 the British Isles haven't seen yet (although I was tempted to). This is the blog when I reveal my homeward bound date. Prior to previous blogs and notes and thoughts, I am in fact home in a little over a week, on Thursday the 26th of April.

I hear screams, I hear moans, I hear cheers all wrapped up into one unbelievable mess of noise.

Why the change of heart?
I hear the moaner's ask.

Well moaners, I have no money, and rather than fudge everything up still further I'm going to come home and plan for another trip, probably in 12 months or so.

When we will see you again? I hear the screamers yell.

I have no idea. Due to lack of funds I will be extremley skint for a while, and hopefully will get some proper writing done. If anyone wants to offer me a job feel free.

Whats the average land speed of an African bull elephant? The cheerers shout.

Shut up.


See you soon mother folkers.

Phil

3 comments:

morphean ramble said...

quick, seal the borders

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Oh I'm so glad you're coming home for a bit! You have to come to Leicester and we'll all go out drinking! Yay!

Sabrina Mei-Li Smith said...

Man! Its gonna be soooo good to see you again! come to Leicester and we should all go for drinks!