Monday, May 28, 2007

ask for training in...

I can now help you out in...

  • Low ropes
  • challenge course
  • Archery
  • Problem solving
  • survivor!

Not a vast list I'll grant you, but at least its more than you can do! Cue a little dance by me before I realise that not one of you cares. So I suppose I should carry on.

I've been having great fun sio far, everyone here seems to be really cool and funny and the activities I can do I am confident with. soon I'm hoping to be able to do the abseiling and high ropes courses, and although I could have been trained on quad bikes I am glad I missed it. Why? Because the poor souls who were trained started at 9 in the morning and finished at 9 at night, with only minimal breaks. And that is not much fun for anyone. But it was for me because me and Elfy went into Torquay and I bought a watch.

I realise I'm rambling, but I'm in that excited phase that many of you have seen me in, where I can't quite sit still becasue of over-stimulation. I'm trying to calm down but its hard, its really really... difficult.

Still, I want to see you all, expecially you. yes! you! I mean you! didn't that make you feel special. So once my phone has been fixed I'm going to start the mass texts. But for now I'm gouing to the bar becasuse people are buying me drinks because I'm so super.

and they owe me for certain services. I'm a dab hand with a screwdriver

Stay as happy and fullfilled as you are

Phil

No comments: