Sunday, May 20, 2007

listen for the quiet giggles

I think I might just enjoy this job. I am now in the pub after commiting an intensive ha! you all say, you dont know the meaning of the word, to which I throw this back in your faces, laughing as I do.

Wake up at 8. start learning (if you can call it that) at 8.45, finish at 20.30, just about. Maybe later. So that is a rather intense day, you realise. After 4 days of this I'm finally able to soar, to fly, to glide like a moose.

there was a crazy moose,
who drank a lot of juice,
THEEERE WAS A CRAZY MOOOOOOSE
WHO DRANK A LOT OF JUICEEEEEE

I hope you all realise that I will return home with more songs and puzzle than will fit in a small bag made of pigs, and that I will annoy you all with such questions as:

How many invisible bunnies do I have in my hand at the momment?
How many times did I turn the box over?
How large is my penis?

The last one was a little joke, we don't tend to ask the kids that. It gets us in trouble apparently.

So I'm going to go now because I'm running out of money and also creating a little audience, which is cery annoying. Think its annoying when people READ over your shoulder? Imagine them reading as you write. Tres irritating, to say the least.

AND YES I MEAN YOU.

Stay happy you sexy beasts

Philty

1 comment:

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Glad you're having fun! :-)