Thursday, March 8, 2007

follow the tangled relationships

Now I'm writing this drunk. Let me make that clear from the start. That means that ay speelig mistakes or gramatical errors from now on are forgivable, and probably done on purpose just to make this first paragraph have a point to it.

Now then...

I may have hooked up with someone a while ago in a typical one night stand situation. This girl then, while not ignoring me thereafter (And who could blame her if she did) - and that's a sarcastic joke for those of you who don't quite get my drunken humour)) was... hesitant to make contact. I tried, i really did, because I don't really believe in one night stands. Yet still there was always an excuse, always a reason that made it impossible for her to meet me. I would tell you I cried myself to sleep but that would be a lie.

And tonight she copped off with my friend! Not a close enough friend to mean that he knew about the 'incident' but getting closer. So he had no idea about me and her and she had no idea about me and him becoming friends.

When I said goodnight to him tonight you should have seen the look on her face. Now of course the questino is do I tell him or congatualte him? Either way I can forsee lots of fun for me to have in the next few days. I'm falling asleep so I'll tell you what I'm going to leave the conclusion for the future.

Inabit peers

Phil

1 comment:

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Maybe you can get this friend to read your blog?

Or alternatively, you could use your knowledge for blackmail?!