Monday, March 5, 2007

look for the burnt candle

I have decided to start a blog. Before the entire crowd starts booing in the unanimous chant that this type of endevour usually creates, I'd like to remind everyone that I have tried something to this effect before and they more than often end after a couple of weeks. So humour me eh?

Eh? That would be the Canadian in me talking. And no, before someone throws in a sodomy joke I would qualify that - I am in Canada and therefore I have adopted some of the traits of the country. I now enjoy a muffin at breakfast and a burger for tea, with a hefty dose of snowboarding thrown in inbetween.

Since being in Whistler however I have become more and more tired, yet in my own way I have realised why. I am burning the candle at three ends!

'How does one burn the candle at three ends?' I hear you shout. Well, I have been drinking and going out. One end. Then I've been working almost 5 days a week on average 10 hours a day. Two ends. Then I've been snowboarding, which is the third end.

So this means that I've been exhausted. Very exhausted. Throw in a house move and mutual misunderstanding between me and my boss means that I'm just about dead right now. And it it now that I have to make desicions for the future? Bollocks to that I'm going to continue writing blogs and become more and more self indulged.

Rock on peeeeeeepsss

2 comments:

morphean ramble said...

shame you chose blogger instead of wordpress though

woo!woo! all aboard the blog train!

I'm going to add you to my roll o' fun

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Yay Phil!

Miss you - when are you coming back?!!

Take it easy.