Monday, March 12, 2007

go to toronto (for a couple weeks at least)

Oh that's right. I've made my decision, and have posted it on the internet. After all, if its on the internet it must be true. So why this momentus decision?

I'm going to visit relatives in Barrie, which is a couple of hours north of Toronto to start with. Then if I can get an exciting (it has to be interesting at the very least, else why not come home) job I think I'm going to stay there for a while. Of course if I can't then I'll head home and start saving for my next Whistler adventure.

Next Whistler adventure? That's right folks I'm coming back to this God-forsaken amazing place at some point. There will probably be a sign up sheet in your work places soon, if not then ask your bosses why not! But that's a while away yet.

So what's been happening in my life? I've been very tired and very silly and very drunk, sometimes all at the same time. LAst night was Toby's going away drinks and he decided to cap it off with a manic run around the building. So I was chasing after a drunken German as he banged on doors and tried to persuade people to 'join the party', all the time with him in a t-shirt and boxers. Not a pretty sight. But I survived and so did Toby, although I'm not sure whether the girls will forgive him (they should do they're pretty cool)

Other than that life is ticking along here at a nice pace. I'm going to start saving money now, which means not much going out and lots of spare time, so look for more blogs here!

Also I'vce decided to get some short stories done, which I'm going to be posting on here, please give some constructive critisism if you feel I need it. Which I do. So first up, here comes beauty...

1 comment:

morphean ramble said...

Bloomin' Germans.

When I was in Philly there were Germans in our dorm, and they were all too haappy to stand around the communal bathroom stark bollock naked chatting away...

Weirdos.